Kuwait: Unique Event Management (UEM) conducts its second “Aja Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa” 2017 talent hunt auditions in Dance and Singing for residents in Kuwait on 11th November 2017 at Salmiya Indian Model School, Salmiya from 9AM onwards.
The winners from the audition rounds will perform at the grand finale for the prestigious Aja Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2017 title which be judged by renowned Bollywood Choreographer, Actor, Director and Producer Mr. Ganesh Acharya and The Voice India fame Mr. Snigdhajit Bhowmik on 17 November 2017 at 5PM in American Internal School Auditorium, Maidan Hawally, Kuwait.
Hurry up and register for auditions and don’t miss to see Ganesh Acharya and The Voice India fame Mr. Snigdhajit Bhowmik perform live.
The audition is free of cost and open for following age group and category.
Group A : 5 to 10 years (Dance & Singing)
Group B : 11 to 15 years (Dance & Singing)
Group C : 16 to 20 years (Dance & Singing)
Group D : Above 20 years (Dance & Singing)
Rules & Regulations:
1. Singing (Solo or Duet) is allowed
2. Dance (Solo, Duet or Group) is allowed
3. Parents are requested to accompany their children
4. Participants should submit 2 passport size photographs
5. Participants should provide a copy of the civil ID
6. Participants should submit a completed form before or during the time of audition. Please drop an email at email@example.com and will send you the form
7. Participants are requested to prepare for two performances for audition and final round
8. Participants must submit their songs/music in mp3 format (not exceeding 2 minutes) in usb/flash drive along with the application form
9. Participants should be ready to perform, if the organizer choose to give any song/dance to perform
For any further details, please contact on +965 50205959, 97594557, 60081206 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date to submit the filled entry forms is 10th November 2017
Disclaimer: Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. canaranews.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.
Please note that under 66A of the IT Act, sending offensive or menacing messages through electronic communication service and sending false messages to cheat, mislead or deceive people or to cause annoyance to them is punishable. It is obligatory on CANARANEWS to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.
Hence, sending offensive comments using canaranews will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will canaranews.com be held responsible.