Mangaluru: In a tragic incident, three persons including a married couple were electrocuted at Ujjodi here on Sunday January 29.
The deceased have been identified as Valerian Lobo (55), Hazmy Lobo (51) and Sandeep (28).
Sandeep had climbed on to an iron ladder to pick black pepper from the creepers wound around a coconut tree. The ladder slipped and fell on an adjacent high-voltage wire causing him instant death.
Valerian who was holding the ladder also got electrocuted, and also Hazmy who rushed to his rescue.
Valerian was working as an AC mechanic at NMPT, while Hazmy was working at Roshni Nilaya School of Social Work. Sandeep was emplyed as a waiter in a hotel.
Disclaimer: Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. canaranews.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.
Please note that under 66A of the IT Act, sending offensive or menacing messages through electronic communication service and sending false messages to cheat, mislead or deceive people or to cause annoyance to them is punishable. It is obligatory on CANARANEWS to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.
Hence, sending offensive comments using canaranews will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will canaranews.com be held responsible.