CNMN recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information and will keep the information you entrust to us safely and securely.
Information Collection and Use
We will collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways including directly from you when you, navigate around our Site or respond to communications from us. CNMN may also receive personally identifiable information from, third parties including our business partners and publicly available sources of information.
The following is what we normally collect about you to help us provide you with our services, where we can:
- Personal attributes, name, address, gender, date of birth, email, telephone number, and service details;
- Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser, cookies, time spent on a page or content, and the route you took to navigate through the pages;
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services.
If you choose not to provide us with certain information we may not be able to provide you with a particular service. CNMN also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, CNMN cookie information and the page you requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
CNMN will NOT disclose personally identifiable information about you to third parties except in the following situations:
Who has access to the information at CNMN?
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
- We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal proceedings;
- When required by law that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights of property canaranews.com;
- When applicable law or regulation requires disclosure of information to protect the safety or security of users of our Sites;
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the CNMN Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We may need to share details with third parties (such as auditors or legal advisors) to obtain advice. Any such processing will be governed by an agreement in the form required by law, preserving any statutory data protection rights.
- Members of CNMN ;
- advertisers and content partners, either in an aggregate form eg. “5,000 users clicked on a banner ad”;
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- other telecommunication and information service providers;
- by disclosing individual records such as IP addresses as may be required by law; or
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
We will ensure that these people only use such information to perform the above functions, and that they have adequate procedures in place to deal with your data securely. Some of these people may be based outside India.
Link from or to Other Sites
If you need further assistance or have queries about our use of personal information, please send us an email with your questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org