Kanara Entrepreneurs Bangalore held its Online Members Meet on Friday 19th June 2020. The meeting commenced with the KE prayer recited by Director Finance Stan D’Souza.
KE Bangalore President Charles Gomes welcomed the KE Global Chairman Ivan Fernandes and the members to the meeting, and also informed some of the recent activities of KE to the members, during his presidential address.
KE Global Chairman Ivan Fernandes bid a fitting farewell to outgoing members of the Board of Directors , viz. President Adrian D’Souza, Director Membership Roshan D’Silva, Director Mentoring Reshma Saldanha and Director Events Leo Sequeira.
Ivan Fernandes also installed four new office bearers to the Board of Directors of KE Bangalore, and administered the oath of office to them.
President Elect - Clarence Periera
Director Membership - Pramod D’Souza
Director Mentoring - Leena Lobo
Director Events - Philip Pais
Following this, Director Membership Pramod D’Souza inducted 17 new members who joined the KE fold and administered the oath of membership to them.
The new members who were inducted are as follows :
1. Sharon J. Christopher – Commercial Support Manager at Safran Helicopter Engines
2. Vivek A. Mascarenhas – CEO of Vivtek Enterprises
3. John S. Fernandes – Director with Fleissig Solution
4. Prashanth Pinto – Regional Manager with Cummins India Ltd.
5. Tarun Papali – Partner with Uncuffed Clothing, Founder of TP Concepts and a freelancing DJ
6. Joseph Deepak – Proprietor of Trinity Investment Consulting
7. Godwin Castelino – Graphic & Multimedia designer and freelancing DJ
8. Sandeep Pai – Founder Flippr
9. Rahul Albuquerque Pai – Managing Partner with Prograde
10. Leslie Pinto – Managind Director of Vaz Elevators and Escalators Pvt. Ltd.
11. Rahul George – Co-founder of Ari Fragrances
12. Jeffry Rebello – Partner Agalatti Estate
13. Vilina Sequeira – Founder of Docens Training & HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
14. Jackson Mendonza – Manager with Arnold Consulting
15. Anson Greg Gonsalves – Senior Data Specialist with Targer Corporation
16. Agnel Godwin Pereira - Founder & CEO of AccuDoc Info Tech (P) Ltd
17. Marian Jayson –AGM & HR Head at ACT Fibernet
Ivan Fernandes addressed the members on how a crisis is the best time for reform. He spoke about the positive impact of the current situation, and how it has made us reevaluate our lives and businesses, he emphasized on the importance to use this period to make changes accordingly.
Keeping in the mind the general economic and financial slowdown due to the Covid situation, KE chose Karnataka Bank to present a bail out session and available reforms and schemes that were recently announced by the Central government.
Vinay Bhat – General Manager, Ramesh Bhat – DGM and Girish Upadhya from Karnataka Bank, made a presentation and explained the KBL GECL (Guaranteed Emergency Credit Line) Scheme, validity, purpose and eligibility to the members present.
Following the session from Karnataka Bank, KE Global Chairman Ivan Fernandes launched the much awaited KE App & Website and gave a virtual tour of the functioning of both the App & the website to ensure all members are able to connect and maximize benefits via partnership.
The meeting concluded with a vote of thanks proposed by member Anthony Saldanha who thanked the outgoing Directors, Guest speakers, members and guests for their participation in this virtual meet.
Disclaimer: Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. canaranews.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.
Please note that under 66A of the IT Act, sending offensive or menacing messages through electronic communication service and sending false messages to cheat, mislead or deceive people or to cause annoyance to them is punishable. It is obligatory on CANARANEWS to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.
Hence, sending offensive comments using canaranews will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will canaranews.com be held responsible.