Monday 22nd, April 2024
canara news

25-year-old dies after coming in contact with electricity

Published On : 10 Oct 2016


Bantwal: A youth who came in contact with electricity died at Kepu village near Vittal on Sunday October 9. The deceased was Prashant Kumar (25), son of late Eshwar Naik from Meraltadka of Kepu village. He was a coolie by profession.

Prashant suffered severe electric shocks when he came in contact with the switch board of the pump set located inside the cattle shed of his house. Vittal police visited the spot and registered a case of unnatural death.

 


Write your Comments