Monday 26th, August 2019
canara news

33-year-old mistakenly consumes rat poison

Published On : 03 Nov 2018


Kundapur: In a tragic incident, Prafulla (33) mistakenly construed rat poison to be some food-related cream and consumed it. Prafulla was the wife of Annappa Sheregar from Sowkoor House in Chhikkapete, Gulwvady village.

The said incident had happened at her home. After realizing the blunder, she had been admitted into a private hospital at Kundapur from where she was taken to KMC Hospital Manipal for advanced care.

A case about her death was registered at Gangolli police station.


Write your Comments