Sunday 24th, September 2017
canara news

Accidental fire in Bajilakeri apartment creates tension

Published On : 10 Jul 2017


Mangaluru: In an unfortunate incident, an accidental fire was reported from a fifth floor apartment in the Golden Chambers Residential Complex at Bajilakeri.

It is said, a rat had carried the burning wick of a lamp kept before the God’s photo and dropped it on the balcony where old newspapers and an old cupboard was placed, resulting in the fire mishap.As the newspapers and cupboard caught fire, there was an electric short circuit which automatically snapped the power connection.

The incident occurred at around 11.30 pm. Fire service personnel from Pandeshwar rushed to the spot and doused the fire. No one was hurt.


Write your Comments