Thursday 22nd, February 2024
canara news

House gutted in fire mishap

Published On : 16 Dec 2018

Mangaluru: A house at Meenakaliya near Baikampady was gutted in a fire mishap on Saturday morning. A short circuit is suspected to be the reason for the fire.

Luckily, the occupants of the house were away when the mishap took place. The house belonged to Keshav Moolya.

The fire had destroyed almost all belongings in the house by the time the fire tender vehicle from Kadri rushed to the spot.

Write your Comments