[First dual script literary contest in Konkani]
1. Translated short stories [Not exceeding 4000 words]
2. Short stories [Not exceeding 4000 words]
3. Article [Not exceeding 2000 words] Topic: Konkani promotion through digital media (Websites/e-Magazines).
4. Poetry [Not exceeding 500 words]
Each category has 5 prizes (Cash and through Konkani books)
Categories 1, 2, 3: First prize: Rs. 5000, Second prize: Rs.3000, Third prize: Rs.2000, Encouraging prizes 2: Rs.1000 each.
Category 4: First prize: Rs. 3000, Second prize: Rs.2000, Third prize: Rs.1000, Encouraging prizes 2: Rs.500 each.
1. Anyone can take part in this contest - no restrictions whatsoever.
2. The contest will be held in Kannada/Nagari script, hence invite entries in either Kannada/Nagari scripts.
3. Entry can be sent using Baraha/Nudi fonts, MS word or scanned copies, sent through emails.
4. Each entry must be self created and unpublished.
5. Selected writing will be published on Poinnari and Veez e-magazine.
6. Any entry not following the rules will not be considered for the contest - no scope for discussion.
7. Entry can be mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to receive the entry is: 31 August 2018.
8. The result and prize winning writings will be published in the Poinnari Special Issue 2018, and also on Veez e-Magazine.
9. Translated shot story should include the consent/acceptance letter from the original writer.
10. Decision from the panel of judges will be the final.