Sunday 19th, May 2024
canara news

Parked bike spontaneously ignites

Published On : 21 Jul 2018


Mangaluru: In a shocking incident, a bike caught fire while it was parked near a private college on Friday. A parked bike caught fire and was burnt to ashes. However there were no casualties reported.

Short circuit is believed to be the cause of the incident. However the exact results are not known yet.

The KTM RC 200 bearing the registration number, KA 19 EY 1736 belongs to a person named Dhanush from Yekkur.


Write your Comments