Wednesday 18th, September 2019
canara news

Sudden fire guts shop at Central Market

Published On : 24 Oct 2018


Mangaluru:Sudden fire caught a shop at Central Market on the night of Tuesday and some shops were gutted. The fire was seen at a medical shop named Sesma Medicals. Then it spread other shops.

Hanuman Electricals was also one of the shops which was affected. Fire Brigade arrived and extinguished the fire stopping it from damaging futher.

The loss is estimated at Rs 15 lacs. The exact reason for the fire is not known yet. Police are investigating.


Write your Comments