Sullia: In a tragic incident, a teenage boy working in the industrial area at Gurumpu, Gandhinagar here, was electrocuted on Monday. The deceased is Nagaraj (18) from Kandaka. He was employed in Durga Industrial owned by Naveen Kumar.
Nagaraj had arrived at his workplace at 9 am and was working. During this period, he died due to electrocution. As he was alone inside the unit then, no one came to know about the incident. After sometime, some locals saw that he was lying motionless inside. They then sounded the owner of the industrial concern and the police.
The body was shifted to government hospital in an ambulance. The youth had joined the company eight months back, and his entire family depended on his income, it is gathered. His father had died two years back. He has left behind mother, a brother, and a sister.