Sunday 19th, November 2017
canara news

Youth electrocuted at Perlaru

Published On : 30 Aug 2017


Belthangady: In a tragic incident, a youth identified as Girish (21) from Perlarur her lost his life due to electrocution while trying to charge his mobile phone.

The mishap took place on the night of August 27 when Girish was removing wires of a water pump which were connected to the socket directly without using a plug. Girish who was the son of Devappa worked as a labourer.

There have been many incidents in the past, wherein people have lost lives while using mobile, when it is charging. People are requested not to use mobile when it is getting charged.


Write your Comments