Exercise and physical activity are a great way to feel better and boost your health. It helps you control your weight, keeps you fit and reduces the risk of many health problems.
Here are some benefits of Exercise-
• Exercise helps to increase the metabolic rate of the body
• It helps to reduces body weight and increase muscle mass
• Cardiovascular function gets better
• It prevent problems like heart disease, obesity, diabetes, stroke and high blood pressure
• It Lowers the risk of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis and backache
• Reduces risk of hernia, varicose veins and certain cancers
• Exercise boosts energy and elevates mood
Try to engage in a combination of vigorous and moderate aerobic exercises, such as running, walking or swimming.
How to exercise-
• Walk 30 to 45 minutes for at-least five days in a week
• Start with warm-up phase
• Walk slow for first 5 to 10 minutes, then brisk walk for twenty minutes
• Walk at a speed that your heart beat and breathing rate increase
• Again slowdown in the last phase
• Do Activities like walking, jogging, cycling and swimming
• These activities are good for cardiovascular conditioning
Ways to exercise-
• Strength training can help you tone your muscles and improve appearance
• It reduces your body fat, increase lean muscle mass and burn calories more efficiently
• Using Light weights may be useful
• Take short breaks in between
• Stretching is a powerful part of any exercise program
• Aerobics and strength training make muscles to contract and tighten
• It improves your strength and stamina over time
Planning a fitness program may be one of the best things you can do for your health If you want to feel better, stay more energetic and add years to your life, Just start exercising regularly.
Disclaimer: Please write your correct name and email address. Kindly do not post any personal, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, discriminatory or unlawful or similar comments. canaranews.com will not be responsible for any defamatory message posted under this article.
Please note that under 66A of the IT Act, sending offensive or menacing messages through electronic communication service and sending false messages to cheat, mislead or deceive people or to cause annoyance to them is punishable. It is obligatory on CANARANEWS to provide the IP address and other details of senders of such comments, to the authority concerned upon request.
Hence, sending offensive comments using canaranews will be purely at your own risk, and in no way will canaranews.com be held responsible.